Are you in need to allow Users to Submit Posts to Your WordPress Site? After many research and testing many plugins I finally came to know about this awesome plugin which allow you the get the content from the users without even having to login or register. Awesome isn’t it?
Sometime all we want is to get the user content in our site in the simplest way possible to interact or to know what our users want to know.
In this article, we will show you how to allow users to submit blog posts to your WordPress site.
What you will learn from this article?
- Allow the users to submit the post in the posts menu.
- Allow the users to upload the feature image/images with the max and minimum size.
- Allow the users to choose the category or allow them to submit the post in the specific category.
- Add the security question.
All you need is to install the this plugin (User Submitted Posts by Jeff Starr ) to Allow Users to Submit Posts to Your WordPress Site
Upon activation, follow the instructions step by step.
- you need to visit Settings » User Submitted Posts to configure the plugin.
2. Under plugin settings, you can select the fields you want to display on the post submission form and hide any field that you don’t want users to see.
3. You can also allow users to upload images and set a limit on number of images and maximum image size. You can even set a user uploaded image as the featured image.
4. After reviewing all plugin settings, click on the Save Changes button to store your settings.
5. You are now ready to add the user submitted posts form to your website.
6. Create a new page in WordPress or edit an existing page where you would like to show the form. In the post editor simply add this shortcode
You can now save or publish your page. Visit the page to see your user submitted posts form in action.